Sunday 14 February 2010



Back last August I happened to look in on Chris's blog, Always Smiling, when she was inviting names for a lucky dip for a Pay it Forward (PIF) pressie. A week or so later Chris informed me that my name had been drawn and that I would receive a gift from her within 12 months. Last Saturday I received my gift, handmade and stitched by Chris and here it is:



Isn't it beautifully made and she has even embroidered strawberry on it.



Part of the "deal" is that I, in turn, should invite names which will be put into a "hat" to be drawn to receive something made by me, within 12 months. Winners to take up a like challenge. So, if you would like to take part in this just let me know in a comment. I shall in no way be offended if you do not wish to take part!

I'm off to Stratford on Avon for a few days tomorrow to help with half-term "minding". I'll be back on Friday although I will try to look in before then.

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

what a lovely scissor holder. Do not include me in the draw, I just wanted to say how lovely it was.

Gill in Canada

Pam said...

Oh oh oh yes please:-)
Have a lovely trip. X

joo said...

It's a beautiful lovely scissor holder!
Have a nice trip:)

SquirrelQueen said...

The scissor holder is so neat, what a great idea. Being that I am the most un-crafty person in the world I guess I will have to pass.