Cheshire Wife has kindly given me an award for my creative blog name. I replied that in fact the name was given to me by friends, many years ago, and when I began my blog decided it was a good name to use. However, I accept with thanks.
The "rules" that go with this award are that I list six things that make me happy and I should pass it on to six fellow bloggers. So first my "happy list":
1. Long Sunday lunches with family and/or friends. And by long I mean that they go on well into early evening or beyond!
2. A day at home with Bob - just the two of us.
3. Spending time with my grandchildren.
4. Chatting on the telephone to my daughter who lives 100 miles away; also my son who lives 10,000 miles away.
5. Watching the wildlife in our garden, the birds and the frogs and newts in the pond.
6. My-time relaxation which includes sitting in the warm sunshine, reading, eating chocolate, listening to music and time in the kitchen - just peparing meals or baking.