Wednesday 16 December 2009

Well, we've been home a week now.


I have missed blogging and would have liked to get straight back into it but with Christmas just a week away and still having so much to do to settle into our new home (left undone due to my hasty departure for Australia), it has been a question of priorities. However, this evening I couldn't resist a peek and anyway felt it was time I made contact again. I really appreciate the kind and supportive comments made by my blogging friends after my last post.

I won't go into too much detail now, just wanted to say hello to you all and will update you in a few days, certainly before Christmas.

I expect most of you will be in the throes of preparing for the coming festivities but I'm looking forward to reading back a bit to see how you all are. I do hope that I will be in more regular contact once we get into 2010.

14 comments:

Deb said...

glad your doing well...Merry Christmas...

SquirrelQueen said...

Good to hear all is well. It is a very time of the year here as well.
Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Maggie May said...

I am sorry to see that there was a family crisis (I am a bit behind with blogging myself) that meant flying out to Adelaide immediately. I do hope this has been resolved now.
Hope all is well. Everything happens together, I always think.
You will be there for Christmas by the sound of it and I hope you have a good time despite the problem.
Very best wishes.

Nuts in May

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello sweet Anne,
We miss you and thanks so much for your news!Glad to see you are fine and everything is okay there.
Here I'm happy because my son in coming from Brazil to visit us and you are right I have lots of preparations to do here before Christmas!
Now I'm on vacations from my French classes at school and little Luna is fine and happy enjoying the sun near the window right now,in fact we had a WET grey November but now the sun is smiling!
Have a blessed Christmas!
Hugs
Léia

jabblog said...

I do hope you can have a relaxing and peaceful Christmas and that 2010 will bring health and happiness.

joo said...

Hello Anne, so good to hear from you again:)
Hope all will be fine and we'll have chance to see you more often here!
There are much to do here befor Christmas but will try to update my blogs:)
Hugs

Cynthia L. H. said...

Good to see you back. Happy Holidays!
;^)

Pam said...

Welcome back Anne. I hope everything is okay is Australia. Alo welcome to you rnew home!
Have a wonderful Christmas and don't worry about us - we're here.
Pam xx

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Dear all - thank you so much for your lovely comments. A x

fizzycat said...

Just a little note, to wish you a lovely Christmas.

cheshire wife said...

Good to have you back!

Jay said...

I'm happy to see that you're still with us! No worries, we'll still be here after Christmas. Have a good one! :)

Cynthia L. H. said...

What happened, SJA? I see your Merry Christmas Everyone post on my "dashboard," but I've tried several times and it says it doesn't exist? Hope it's just my computer, as I am able to reach the rest of your posts.

Mara said...

Welcome back to Blogland! I hope everything will go smoothly with your new home and you have a great Christmas!