Saturday 31 January 2009

A photographic tag



Cheshire Wife has tagged me to post the 4th photo in my 4th album.

This photo was taken in April 2007. We were on holiday in Australia visiting my son and his family and whilst there had gone to see some friends who have a small-holding. My daughter and grand-daughter went to look at and help feed the sheep and the alpaca. Grand-daughter was nearly 3 years old at the time and had obviously decided that the safest place was behind Mummy!

Now I have to tag 4 others to do the same - so the first four to comment could, if they wish, consider themselves tagged and carry it on.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Anne,
I will take you up on it later - when life isn't as manic.
I just wanted to come along and tell you that I appreciated your warm thoughts and i have been checking in with your blog this week - but just been lurking and not commenting.
Pam xx

cheshire wife said...

Thank you for playing. Farm animals can be quite frightening to a young child.

Dusty Spider said...

Love the pic, so cute. I'll take up that challenge Anne. Flick xx

Chris said...

Hi Anne,

of course I have to do this as on sunday 8th Feb we are off to Australia and will bw visiting a small holding as my mothers cousin's son and wife have one. My grand mother's sister emigrated there in 1912 and all her family live there.. of course my mother's generation have all died now except one who is in her nineties!
I will be meeting her while we are there and some second cousins and their children. But the small holding belongs to Lance and Coral. Coral is the one who writes to me. It is going to be an exciting time!
Chris x