Friday 26 March 2010

A Sunshine Award



I feel honoured to have been chosen by Chris at Always Smiling for this lovely award and my thanks go to her. She is a very talented and clever stitcher and you can see some of her creations at her blog.

There are rules to go along with the award and these are:-


1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, my nominees are -

Denise at An English Girl Rambles

Maggie at Nuts in May

Hildred at Day by Day

Deb at Texas Tumbleweed Travels

Cheshire Wife at Cheshire Wife

Cynthia: World Renowned Author at Cynthia

Joo at Daily Haiku

Cezar and Leia and Luna at We Love Luna

Hadriana at Hadriana's Treasures

Winifred at Stop Procrastinating and Just do It

Pam at Life with our Lads

Jay at The Depp Effect

I know that some of these friends are not in the best of spirits at the moment and if they do not wish to take this up I fully understand. However, all of you mentioned have brightened my day at various times and this is a way of trying to bring sunshine and flowers into yours.

9 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Congratulations on the award, Anne...you are a warm beam of sunshine, so well done!
Sandi

cheshire wife said...

Thank you very much for passing the award onto me and congratulations to you on being given the award. Your posts are always cheerful and the award is well deserved!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Thank you so much for the award, SJA! I would be delighted to pass it on. I've been very lax in the award department lately so I now aim to make up for that.

I always enjoy reading your blog and thank you for your continued support of mine! Hadriana x

Jay said...

Oh, how nice! Thanks, Anne! It does indeed bring a little sunshine in while I cough my lungs up! LOL! Hopefully things will improve now that I'm on antibiotics.

I have a big smile on my face now! Congratulations to you, too!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Award for you too over at mine!

Maggie May said...

Congratulations....Many thanks. That is really kind of you to think of me.I am pleased you think I have been a ray of sunshine as at the moment I feel anything but!

Nuts in May

DeniseinVA said...

Congratulations on your award Anne and thank you very, very much for passing it on to me along with the other recipients. So kind of you. You have most definitely brightened my day with your wonderful blog.

Cynthia L. H. said...

Congratulations for receiving the award and thank you so very much for including me in your recipients.
;^)
You always make me smile, too.
;^)

joo said...

Anne, first of all congratulations on your award!
Thanks a lot for passing it on to me - I'm really happy:)
Thanks again:):)
Hugs
Joo