Tuesday 2 February 2010

Help!

Since we have had this new computer I have had some difficulties with posting my photos. Well, I have actually overcome it now, in a way, but I wonder if anyone can explain what is happening.

Whenever I click on "add image" I get a yellow, ragged edged blob with a red exclamation mark in it. Yet if I click on "add video" that is OK and then if I click "add image" that is then OK, but only if I click the video icon first. OK that is not a problem, I can do it that way, but WHY is it happening.

Also I have been trying to "follow" a couple of new blogs but whenever I click the "follow" button there is the yellow blob again and I can't overcome it then.

I'm not sure if this will make any sense to anyone, but I'd appreciate some thoughts on it, please!

10 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

oh that sounds horrible. I have never experienced this, so i am no help at all. I hope that when you wake tomorrow all yellow blobs will forever be gone.... that is unless you still want them around. cyber space is tricky eh!

joo said...

It's horrible Anne and I'm afraid I won't be much help:(
Hope you'll overcome it - will keep my fingers crossed:)

Lindsay said...

Send an email to Blogger! Sounds awful.

Angie said...

Yellow blobs are not nice!! Have you tried going into Edit posts & settings etc & change a few things around. Blogger has new stuff in posts, maybe it's that - sorry can't help much. Hope it all clears up & the blobs don't increase!

Cezar and Léia said...

Looks complicated.Sorry I have no idea about it, I hope you can fix it soon.
hugs
Léia

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Thanks for comments so far - will take up the suggestions made and let you know. A x

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Success - I went into Help section re images and now all seems to be well. My thanks again for input. A x

Kitty said...

Oh no ... it sound like you have yellow blob fever. How awful for you :-O

I must confess I write all my posts in the 'edit html' bit because that way I can control where the pictures, paragraphs, etc. go. If I try to do it in the rich text bit, it develops a whole mind of its own, and I can't be dealing with that.

:-)

SquirrelQueen said...

I read through your comments, I'm happy you got it straighten out. Like Kitty, I do most everything in edit HTML so I wouldn't have been much help anyway.

jabblog said...

I have a feeling these little glitches are inserted occasionally to keep all the non-technical people (like me) on our toes. *idly wondering now how many laptops learn to fly . . . *