Tuesday 14 August 2012

ABC Wednesday - E

We were Excited that our 3 Exhuberant grandchildren were Expected for a visit. They have plenty of Energy and Enthusiasm so Each day, quite Early we took them out until Evening to Expend that Energy and hopefully Educate them along the way. They all had different appetites for Eating so a variety of meals was Essential. Being Elderly, we were glad to Escape to our bed at the End of the day.

The time didn't seem Endless and we did not Experience Exhaustion. Eventually they left to return home and now our home is Empty and I am Eager for the next visit.


Thanks to Mrs Denise Nesbitt and the ABC Wednesday team. For more looks at the letter E, please click here.

13 comments:

Martha said...

My grandchildren can exhaust me and I'm not even elderly yet!

cheshire wife said...

I am exhausted just reading that post!

Carver said...

I envy you your grandchildren. My child is an adult but doesn't want to have children. I definitely don't think anyone should have children unless they want them very much but I would love to have a grandchild. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

EG CameraGirl said...

For sure, grandchildren are wonderful! The best, in fact. :)

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

I don't blame you. Sounds like an Entertaining visit!

Roger Owen Green said...

all those kids- I don't have enough energy

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

photowannabe said...

I enjoy my grandkids too. Its just LIFE that gets exhausting sometimes. Maybe because it's so daily. (:0)

Rinkly Rimes said...

A diary entry that ticked all the boxes. I wrote yesterday about how noisy the house is when the grandsons visit and how very very silent it is when they've gone.

jabblog said...

Life is very full when grandchildren visit - until they become teenagers and therefore invisible! Glad you had a lovely time:-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sounds like a full of fun and excitement get together.

Encouragement
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

Hildred said...

Wonderful post Anne, - enjoy those little ones while you can. I find that great grandparents are not as much in the loop as Grandma and Grandpa used to be.

Cheri said...

Sounds like you had a good time; I think I would've been exhausted for sure! My son is only 20, so no grandkids for me yet, but I fear by the time they might roll around I really will be elderly and such visits will wear me down entirely!

DeniseinVA said...

Fabulous E post Anne. Very creative! Hope your summer is going well.